Monday, September 27, 2010

The law of attraction....what you think expands...

I always thought that I am the one who peek at her from a far,but "the law of attraction" did turn out....she look at me from a closer distance which i didn't expect it would be...when i was talking to my friend...a strong sense of her looking at me was passing through me...=]
anyway...she still dint know me...never mind...chances will come

sometimes i am too slow that i lost the chances to talk to her or the chances to comfort her,
she turn out going out with her friends Zzz
saw the silence and less cheerful face of hers...knowing that something is not rite with her...I didn't act quick enough to ask her out and cheer her(Stupid me...)

Zzz got scold by teacher again...for talking like people around me also did...sometimes i wonder...how can a teacher be so unfair?He only and only cares about his FAVORITE student...WTH is that kind of teacher?his favorite student can laugh/talk/shit whole day with just him NGAM...but when you're NOT!!!you get screw by him...and him posting he "three most Zadou thing in class" in FACeBoOK!!!like want the whole world to know how these student s**ks?wanna disgrace them?Speechless.......

No comments:

Post a Comment