Monday, October 11, 2010

Day

Today kena cou sui by few girls....= = dont know is whether they high or I got something different that attracts them...Today HBO she didnt fa hiao...let us go back earlier than last time...
I think back I was depressed for few months...don't know why...but I did...now I just walk happily and talk happily then I really felt Joy...sometimes like there is an emptiness within ourselves trying to fill it up...but that emptiness can't be filled by anyone except God...
Then there was Her again...which I don't understand why!?!?!she didn't want to express herself...and thinking that people can understand her... and maybe she thinks that I like her so she don't dare to express it out...
17 again...haha...in the end she was the best choice that he had chosen...LIKES!!!

MNGNG-nor Gay

No comments:

Post a Comment