Monday, November 15, 2010

A message that doesn't return
an effort that doesn't repay
a call that doesn't answer
-how do you feel?-

900-1020 celcom service unavailable
0955 sitting at wang wang
together with some church member eating dinner
because of that area that remind me of something...
the word "eat" doesn't ring in my ears
1015 trying to send a message
I didnt drink or eat...I only hold onto my phone
after 1030 only can get through
in which moonlight shaded by dark clouds at 1034,
an indication that,that day was not a day that shines
-time might not be right,but the minutes are...-

are you sick?if yes...get well soon...I cant be there to help you and to aid you(because the barrier that you have set,the distance you wanna maintain)
or are you like the moon hiding behind the dark clouds?
what are you scared of?scared that if you shine too bright to me,I will lost myself into you?
I have taken my first step,why cant you take yours?

this are just words I wanna express.......now I wanna say bullshit!!! ^^
of course people threat you very cold...because thats the way how you threat others!^^ like wanna change for that guy?get real!if he really love you(as if)he would have accept your weakness and your strength...that makes a couple one,perfect...and I don't even think you really know he smokes or not or play...if you can accept he play or smoke...then why cant he accept you?you need to change only he accept?how lovely retard you are haha^^

1 comment: